Reserve you spot
- Healthy Sensorial Input: Since we use only natural tools, equipments and supplies in our art sessions!
- Problem-solving Skills: While indulging in art both sides of the brain are engaged enabling the child’s to be more verbal, analytical, detail-oriented and creatively solve challenges.
- Self-esteem: Art motivates your child to express themselves. With consistency, self-expression can do powerful things for your little one’s confidence.
- Stress Reduction: Art is an effective form of therapy for both adults and children. Encouraging kids to express themselves creatively helps them build healthy habits to “de-stress” and find their happy place.
- Fine Motor Skills: Whether holding a paintbrush, cutting with scissors, or squeezing a glue bottle; art aids children in developing fine motor skills and improves their hand-eye coordination.
- Academic Performance: Art can improve your children’s academic success due to better memory.
- Community Building: When kids share or take turns using the supplies, art supports learning cooperative behavior and social skills.
All things sustainable & All things Indian! “Art for the Mind, Movement for the Body, Music for the Soul” Our programs cover Art, Music & Movement as they are the most effective means for children & adults to discover and develop their creative and learning skills. Working with these natural materials in a natural, open-ended and free environment promotes self-learning, the joy of learning, sensory development, fine motor skills, self-esteem, self-expression, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, discipline, broadened perspectives and a sense of acceptance. In addition, art, music & movement have a well-documented therapeutic quality that settles and calms children and adults. We have programs like bouldering, kalarippayattu, yoga, clay & pottery, natural colours, flute, mrudangam, Carnatic vocal music, veena and violin. We are looking for the right people o introduce spinning, weaving, knitting, sewing and carpentry.
1. Please carry your own water bottles 2. Kindly be at the venue 10 mins prior to the class