Bouldering For Kids
Reserve you spot
Benefits Of Bouldering:
- Bouldering is a social sport. It fosters a strong sense of community. Climbers often collaborate, offer encouragement, and share climbing tips. From personal experience, the camaraderie is a hallmark of the bouldering experience.
- Bouldering develops problem-solving skills. Bouldering routes are like puzzles, requiring climbers to analyse and strategise their movements. This enhances problem-solving skills, concentration, and focus.
- Bouldering is a sport for all ages and fitness levels that brings joy and a sense of accomplishment as climbers conquer new routes and achieve personal goals. Not only that, successfully completing challenging boulder problems can boost self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Bouldering engages various muscle groups, providing an excellent full-body workout. It requires using arms, shoulders, back, core, and legs to navigate the routes and hold their body weight providing strengthening and conditioning while developing flexibility and mobility.
- Bouldering can be an effective way of developing mindfulness, as it requires complete focus on the activity, helping to clear the mind and reduce anxiety.
All things sustainable & All things Indian! “Art for the Mind, Movement for the Body, Music for the Soul” Our programs cover Art, Music & Movement as they are the most effective means for children & adults to discover and develop their creative and learning skills. Working with these natural materials in a natural, open-ended and free environment promotes self-learning, the joy of learning, sensory development, fine motor skills, self-esteem, self-expression, problem-solving skills, leadership skills, discipline, broadened perspectives and a sense of acceptance. In addition, art, music & movement have a well-documented therapeutic quality that settles and calms children and adults. We have programs like bouldering, kalarippayattu, yoga, clay & pottery, natural colours, flute, mrudangam, Carnatic vocal music, veena and violin. We are looking for the right people o introduce spinning, weaving, knitting, sewing and carpentry.
1. Please carry your own water bottles 2. Kindly be at the venue 10 mins prior to the class